Normally, you wouldn’t want people to know where you took a photo and from where you posted it on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. But occasionally, you do.
The “Geotagging” feature for images is a savior in such cases.
For an iPhone, ensure “location services” is turned on for the Phone, Camera, and Safari App.
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services
- Make sure: Location Services is turned ON and Camera is set to allow location access “While Using the App”
For an Android Phone,
- Go to Settings > Location (or Location and Security)
- Enable location and Click on “App permissions”
- Find the “Camera” app, click on it then set to “allow only while using the app”